Sunday, October 20, 2013

Logo Na Maro Ise (Anamika)




Always been an admirer of Asha-tai's melodious voice, style, voice dynamics and diverse range of songs. Who isn't? I'm just one of those countless fans. This number is one of her very cute presentations with some bouncy music by the music maestro Panchamda. Whenever I listen to this song or any other gem sung by Asha-ji, I picture the very cute, innocent, perky, playful, profound, rebellious & utterly romantic facets of her persona... :) These are the secret ingredients she adds to her magical songs... ;) This song is for you, your spirit - Asha-tai, for that untouchable versatality of yours, for being a sensational singing prototype, for setting a trend to make your own space no matter where you are and which era you belong, be a free spirit and let yourself go...express with music!

The song is quite demanding in terms of energy, but I totally enjoyed myself! Tried my best...pardon my mistakes :)

I'd like to thank - Leena, for providing me the K-track :) and Raj, for mixing the song so nicely for me despite his busy schedule. :)

Movie: Anamika
Music Director: R D Burman
Lyricists: Majrooh Sultanpuri
Singers: Asha Bhosle
Mixing - Raj

No comments:

Post a Comment